Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who is going to have the last laugh?


Hi people, UCL semi finals between Chelsea and Barca tonight! What a second leg it is going to be? I guess it will be more thrilling than the Liverpool match. Chelsea are going to play at the Bridge tonight and that is going to be big plus tonight. A lot of competition at stake between players, Messi Vs A.Cole, Drogba Vs Toure, Lampard Vs Iniesta, Eto Vs Cech.

Who will have the final laugh? Being a Chelsea fan, I definitely want Chelsea to win this match hands down. But Barcelona are not MANCHESTER UNITED to overcome easily(Am just joking, no offence meant whatsoever MANURE fans) lolzzzz, coming to the point, Barca play attractive football and they are one team who can compete with the English teams. They are physical and fast. I actually play their style of play and remember this. Messi, Eto and Henry have scored 90+ goals and that shows they have an enormous strike force but Chelsea have had their own worries in the past(at the start of the season) and now under Hidding they have begun to realise their true potential. To be frank, I never thought Malouda would become a big player at Chelsea and now at the second half of the season, he has proved his critics wrong.
Who has the edge tonight? If I were neutral, I wouldn't pick a winner because this match is well balanced. As Deco told "This match is an open game" but being an ex-Barca and a current Chelsea player, he wouldn't pick the winner. Am waiting to see this match and am finally in my uncles' house in Bangkok and now I can watch the match on TV and not on Justin.tv. My uncle has been very supportive and he has been backing me to watch this match. I was out shopping today and I found 2 Chelsea fans and they predicted a 3-0 win for us. They were too loyal to CFC. You must be wondering why should they talk to me about Chelsea but I was sporting a Chelsea jersey!
Match starts at 1 30 AM local time here and am waiting to watch the match. My friends and one of my relative are supporting MANURE and am giving them a big warning at Rome. Beware Chelsea and there isn't going to be a Moscow repeat for either me,Chelsea players or fans. Chelsea are going to win today. Am I sounding over confident? No, am not. Barca are very competitive side and I want a very good match today and Chelsea to win. I want Chelsea to have the final laugh today. This is going to be my eleven for the match
CechIvanovicAlex/CarvalhoTerryA.ColeMikelBallackEssienLampardMaloudaDrogba
Changes I would like to see in the later part of the match
AnelkaBellettiBosingwa
And to sum up, LET THE BEST TEAM WIN.
Common BLUES, Hail CHELSEA!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

if Man Utd were that easy to beat then why didnt your Chelsh*t team beat em last time in the UEFA finals...Be it the gooners or be it the Blues fan...you guys just prove you have big mouths and nothin in action.

Rajster said...

Chelsh*t's ate Sh*t. I do feel for them but it was disgraceful to watch them after the game ended. Drogba was a total goner.

Anonymous said...

@rajster
"Chelsh*t..!!"- bro you bttr watch that perception coz Chelsea (dats the way you spell it..homeboy!!)is full of surprises..comprehendo??

Anonymous said...

@ Anonymous
when you can spell Man Utd as Manure...well i can spell Chelsea as Chelsh*t. First read the whole post and then come and teach me english.

Anonymous said...

@rajster
Yeah..i read it again..it was mentioned twice with apology for any offence that was taken..guess chelseans have manners after all!!
The red devils truly live up to yor names..:)

* piece of advice = GO fly a kite then go get cha manners..

Anonymous said...

@ rajster
"(Am just joking, no offence meant whatsoever MANURE fans)"

"My friends and one of my relative are supporting (MANURE )and am giving them a big warning at Rome.'

see...

Rajster said...

good that you Chelsh*ts aren playing there...like dogbra you guys a Fcukin disgrace(no offence meant):P

Vignesh Adhi said...

Dai oru varushama MANURE fan ah irundhittu enna scene podra da Rjaev! Adangu da! I have been a Chelsea fan for 8 years now!