Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chelsea Updates


One more happy news other than my Bangkok trip is that Chelsea have won the BPL tie today against Fulham. 3-1 was the final scoreline. Anelka, Malouda and Drogba finding the back of the net. Anelka scored the first goal in the first 50 seconds of the start of the match. Chelsea were of to a great start and Fulham replied within minutes with a neat finish from Nevland(Liked his finish). Second assist from Drogba and malouda scores. 3 goals inside the first ten minutes. I was sitting wondering if this match was another Liverpool Vs Chelsea in the making. Thank God! It didn't turn out to be one because I just wanted only that match to be like that.

One more good news from my side was that I was watching a football match first time on TV since I left India. I guess this is indeed a great achievement. I was all these days watching the match live on either Justin.tv or anyother online streams.

Its already 2 15 AM here, 12 45 IST and 3 15 AM Singapore Time. time to go to bed!

You guys have a good day tomorrow! Catch you guys soon!

Cheers! (I love saying this!) :P

2 comments:

Rajster said...

you got the time wrong buddy...i am reading this now and its not even 12.30am...check GMT+ timings properly. u have posted it at around 11 am IST.

Vignesh Adhi said...

Sorry dude! Minus 1 hour in all the times that I have mentioned! Just a small confusion! My laptop shows Singapore time which I thought was the time here(Bangkok)!