Friday, May 29, 2009


I think I was way too emotional in my last post, sorry guys but I wanted to express them so that someone(somewhere) who comes through/reads my blog will get out of it(depression) and hopefully they will.

Ok, past is past and I think people should move on but have to move on and its time for a new challenge and this time again I have come with a non-football post and please make note that this is my hat-rick(non-football post)

I've realized that I might be a little addicted to the internet. I rely on it for entertainment too much. I hate the thought of being addicted to anything (maybe besides ....... :P), so here is my (hopefully) realistic game plan to help decrease my dependency on the internet:

  • Go on a facebook/orkut fast for at least a week (I don't even like facebook, so hopefully that won't be difficult). After that, only check it once a day or when at work.
  • Check google mail twicw a day.
  • Only check my sitemeter every other day (sure, sounds easy enough, but I love sitemeter - it's addicting knowing how many people check my blog and where they are visiting from)
  • Cut out needless internet surfing for at least a week
  • Only use orkut when I actually have pictures to upload.
  • After posting on my blog, only check for comments sparingly.
  • Check espnstar.com/tribalfootball.com/bbc.com/ibnlive.com twice a day.
Any other ideas? Am I the only one who feels addicted here?


4 comments:

*shh* said...

not the only one...

but am cured though

Anonymous said...

When u find ways to avoid addiction the ways will be more difficult than before.
The cure for addiction just keep going with it until it is not bad to you....:)

cheers
sriraj

pc said...

1.uninstall windows

2. damage ur wifi reciever or its driver alone

3. remove ur account and tell someobdy to change pwd :P

do anyone of the above and ur addiction s solved as long as u don sneak someother source

niranjana said...

okay...first of all you don't LIKE facebook??

second of all...you DON'T like facebook??

that's it.